My Go-To (Winter) Dry Skin Savers.
Updated: Jan 1
Here's a list of my favorite dry skin savers from Sephora!
1. Kate Somerville Dry Skin Saver: I have searched forever for the perfect daily moisturizer. The search is OVER with this product. It's a bit pricey, but very large in size. Buy this now and thank me later.
2. Glam Glow Bright Eyes: This eye cream is not only hydrating but it also illuminates with light reflecting particles. I love this for the drier winter months, because layering concealer on top of dry under eyes in a big no-no.
3. Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen: They're is a big misconception that you can't get burned in the winter time. Whether you see the sun or not, light is reflecting off the snow which can burn you pale winter cheeks. Avoid dry burnt winter skin with my favorite unseen sunscreen.
4. Skinfix Lip Repair Balm: This is my favorite no fuss lip balm. It's non sticky, slightly glossy yet matte, and great for your husband to steal and not complain about. Moisturized lips for all!
5. Skinfix 911 Ointment: If you've ever tried the Aussie Papaw Cream, this is the American version. I get stubborn eczema only on my eyelids and temples, and after applying this overnight my dry patches are healed! Nothing is worse than applying eyeshadow on top of chapped eyelids, let's all avoid this in 2020.
6. Skinfix Eczema Hand Repair Cream: I think I've hammered this in enough already, but if I haven't " SKINFIX MAKES AMAZING PRODUCTS FOR WINTER SKIN". The size shown is a travel size, and will last 1 full week for daily chest to toe use. The ONLY downside of this lotion, is the scent isn't the most lovely, but nothing a spritz of perfume can't fix.